The first LCL consultation was held in Stellenbosch, South Africa in early 2012. The meeting brought together intellectuals, practitioners and experts in the fields of health, economics and philosophy. The purpose of the meeting was to begin to identify some ways in the model might have broader application, as part of an ongoing, innovative programme of research and thought.
For findings the First Consultation report, click here
The Second Consultation takes the findings of the first one step further: This second consultation focuses somewhat on health
& public health, or what more generally we might call the ‘health of the public.’ This is not to exclude other domains of human life and social interaction from our discussion (e.g. business, economics, development)—indeed, the health of the public in reality cuts across all of life in many ways.
- On LCL
- About Us
- Generative leadership Notes
- 2 Addressess: Dlamini & Kleinschmidt
- Heather Wood Ion on Salk
- Heather Wood Ion - The Lens of Leading Causes of Life Reviewed
- Horst Kleinschmidt - Beyers Naudé’s Prophetic Voice
- Medicine in the 21st Century - A Briefing Note
- Some Good and Evil Reflections of Life and Death: Freedom and Fairness by Douglas McGaughey
- The Health of Complex Human Populations
- LCL Blogs