Please note that we use a virtual address.
The Leading Causes of Life Initiative, LCLI, was launched through a joint partnership between faculty of University of Cape Town and Wake Forest University but now includes people from many other institutions in other parts of the world. Our communication and information is generally available on the Web and in 2021 will also be shared on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
LCL and Positive Deviance videos are also available on our shared YouTube channel, which you can access directly via this link: 'Flip to Life'
- About LCL
- LCL Fellows
- Briefings & Blogs
- Generative leadership Notes
- 2 Addressess: Dlamini & Kleinschmidt
- Heather Wood Ion on Salk
- Heather Wood Ion - The Lens of Leading Causes of Life Reviewed
- Horst Kleinschmidt - Beyers Naudé’s Prophetic Voice
- Medicine in the 21st Century - A Briefing Note
- Some Good and Evil Reflections of Life and Death: Freedom and Fairness by Douglas McGaughey
- The Health of Complex Human Populations